Data Engineer, Remote, Great Tech Stack
Are you a Data Developer looking for a new challenge? If you are, this position will give you the opportunity to work on big projects, the chance to upskill and be an important part of the company moving forward.
As the Data Engineer you will be joining a critical and challenging project with the goal of delivering a single view of their client’s audience across multiple data silos, in order to increase commercial value and customer engagement for them.
Not only will you be working on a high-profile projects, you’ll be joining an expert team and exposed to a wide range of technologies and given the chance to upskill.
As the Data Engineer you will be building data platforms, pipelines, APIs, and integrations to support the commercial operations.
- (You are not expected to have an expert in all the below areas. However, this is the tech stack you will be exposed)
- Expert knowledge of SQL and relational database systems and concepts as well as NoSQL knowledge.
- Experience with modern storage tools like Athena, Redshift, Snowflake or Big Query.
- Experience building big data infrastructure, data ingestion, and modelling pipelines.
- Google Cloud or AWS experience
- Experience designing and building scalable APIs.
- Experience consuming and integrating with 3rd part APIs.