PHP Developer – Full Stack – Remote
Salary & Benefits: £40,00 to £45,000, Training Budget, Private Medical, 25 Days Holiday
This is a brilliant opportunity for a PHP Developer to join a leading IT Security company, who will provide a platform that will enable you to upskill, express yourself and excel.
You will be given the chance to work on high profile greenfield projects and will be involved in every step of the process from the scoping phase through to delivery. They use the latest technology and methodologies and encourage people to express themselves and share their thoughts and opinions.
You are looking for a collaborative environment and a company that invest in your personal development, this could be a great fit for you.
This is a remote position, with a monthly meet up.
- - 3 Years+ development experience
- - LEMP: Linux, NGINX, MySQL, PHP
- - Laravel framework or similar MVC frameworks
- - Frontend technologies: Angular, Vue, JQuery etc
- - Excited by greenfield projects and desire to build applications from the ground up
Desirables (not essential)
- - Authentication Platform (e.g. Auth0) experience
- - GoLang & Python
- - Any DevOps or deployment automation experience
For more information, please contact John Perrotta and send him a LinkedIn request: https://www.linkedin.com/in/johnperrotta/